We are seeking a marketing associate who will take control over our marketing activities. The ideal candidate will bring their ideas to the role and be a doer rather than a co-ordinator.
The job will be based in our Dublin city centre office, in Strand Street Great, just near the Ha'penny bridge and Dublin's Italian Quarter.
- Creating and executing a content marketing strategy
- Running outreach and e-mail campaigns and lead generation campaigns
- Attending meetups, and being a public face of Tapadoo
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, such as conversion rates
- Coordinate with our design team to create advertising material (e.g. brochures and newsletters)
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Manage our Adwords, Analytics and SEO
We're not hung up on education or qualifications. We will of course take it into account but we're much more interested in what you've done. We want enthusiastic, motivated people
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant or similar role; Experience in working in a software services firm is a plus, but not necessary.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including web analytics and Google Adwords. Experience with HubSpot is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Salary will be in line with experience. Tapadoo offer a generous health plan to all employees upon completion of a probation period. We're centrally located in Dublin 1. We have a positive work environment, and a supportive team.
SO GET IN TOUCH
We believe that a diverse team makes for better products and a better workplace. Our team come from all over the world and from varied backgrounds.
Studies have shown that when a man reads a job description and sees an 80% overlap with their skills, they think "This is the job for me", but when a woman reads a job description and sees an 80% overlap with their skills, they think "I'm not quite the right fit" - If you feel you want to give this a shot, please get in touch. Our current team of 15 has 5 women. This is not enough, and we'd love to hear from women, men and women of colour and other groups under represented in the tech industry.
An yes. for the many who ask every time we write a job advert: We will give new recruits a Tapadoo Hoodie
Sorry Recruiters, we're not looking for help with this.